Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Sally on board

As planned, I spent this morning looking after Sally whilst Elanor took Sheila to the dentist, and then they went on to Tamworth for some mum and daughter retail therapy.

I took her for a walk, a case of taking the moochin' poochin' for a stalkin' walkin', and then thought to get the camera out. Sally proved to be a complete photo tart; here are some of the results, including one with her mummy reassuring her after her return:

This is my best profile

Is there a chance of a treat if I sit really, really nicely?

Please?

When's Mummy coming back?

I love my Mummy

2 comments:

  1. Sally has the most expressive ears - I wonder if she'll start writing to her granny and grandad on your blog in the same way that Bones' dog Boots does? :-)

    Sue, Indigo Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can also fold them right down, or even (according to Elanor) fold one down and leave the other half up.

    Knowing E, I suspect a Facebook account is more likely than writing to me on a blog. We might see some posts from Sally to Boots, though...

    All the best

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy all sorts of comments, but please don't use the Anonymous option without at least signing your name at the end of the comment. It's nice to be able to reply to folks by name, and offensive anon comments will be deleted.