
Bit of fiddling, but made it. (Later - can folk see this?)
Or I can insert a link to the original gallery.
(I saw this sign walking into Bardney from the moorings at the bridge over the Witham one day, and was sufficiently tickled by it I took a photo on my phone.)
Interesting photo!
ReplyDeleteI can see the photo if I click through either of the links. But it does not load the photo embedded in to your blogger page.
blogger is linking to:
http://1.2.3.11/bmi/farm4.static.flickr.com/3499/4007619139_0fdedf30d2.jpg
flickr is:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3499/4007619139_0fdedf30d2.jpg
So I guess the extra "1.2.3.11/bmi"
is upsetting it?
I hope this helps
Adrian
Strange - it's loading OK in my browser.
ReplyDeleteI guess the different URL is because it actually brings the pic across into the post.
Anyone else having trouble seeing it?
Bruce
Yes, I'm afraid I can't see it either :-(
ReplyDeleteAnn
Not a tickle Bruce - browser tries to get the image but then times out. Not surprising as "http://1.2.3.11/bmi/farm4.static.flickr.com....." isn't a valid domain name as it contains '/' as well as '.'
ReplyDeleteHooray, I thought, Bruce is putting photos on his blog at last. But, like others have commented, it's blank. I look forward to photos when you've sorted out the problem.
ReplyDelete(Interesting word verification for this comment: "saill"!)
Hi
ReplyDeleteThe 1.2.3.11/bmi is the proxy that T-Mobile uses to compress the image. I use T-Mobile on my phone and can see the image, but it cannot be seen by anyone not using the T-Mobile network.
Graham Wood
OK, give me time and I'll have another play...
ReplyDeleteRight, this time I uploaded the image from my desktop into Blogger, so it's actually a Pikasa source now, I think.
ReplyDeleteIf this doesn't work, I'll just have to settle for giving links to the album, I guess.
Obviously it's important as I'm hjopefully going to be uploading a lot of pix of SA in build over the next few months.
Feedback?
Cheers
Bruce
Yup - it works now. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteyes. OK now here too.
ReplyDeleteAnn