Sunday, 31 October 2010

A quiet day

I started some new medication for my BP today; I was warned that there might be a dramatic “initial dose effect.” It’s not been very dramatic, but I’m certainly feeling quite sedated.

After a good evening last night with Graham and Carolann, and a lie in this morning courtesy of the move to back UCT/GMT, we’ve had a quiet day on the boat, reading and pottering.

We did manage a walk round the nature reserve here at Wolseley; it’s looking very autumnal, with lots of colour in the trees.

Now (yawn) I’m going back to my book, if that’s OK, an Austin Freeman Dr Thorndyke on the Kindle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, like you I enjoy reading and I think the Kindle is fantastic. So much so that Mags has asked for one for christmas.

    take care

    MNick and Mags

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy all sorts of comments, but please don't use the Anonymous option without at least signing your name at the end of the comment. It's nice to be able to reply to folks by name, and offensive anon comments will be deleted.