I was up betimes this morning, and outside the surgery before ten past eight. As it was, I was third in the queue, but still got an appointment for half eight, so just had to wait for a while before being seen. The result was still another change in my prescription; these changes of antihypertensive medication tend to produce striking "initial dose" effects, so I've spent much of the rest of the day in a rather dozy state.
Never mind, things will be better tomorrow, no doubt. Coates the butcher supplied some large pasties for lunch, and we took a bit of a walk along the village towpath afterwards. The wind has gone round to the north east, so it was necessarily quite a short walk, and we've spent the balance of the time in the boat with the fire well stoked.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I enjoy all sorts of comments, but please don't use the Anonymous option without at least signing your name at the end of the comment. It's nice to be able to reply to folks by name, and offensive anon comments will be deleted.