Thursday, 17 February 2011

Something for Bungle and co...

It was a very good night with Bob and Kath last night, a conversation ranging widely over topics as diverse as the management of grown up offspring (impossible) and the virtues of authors we might fancy such as Peter F Hamilton and C J Sansom.

As a result, we didn't get to bed until midnight, and we've been pretty quiet today.

Because GJP marinas doesn't just operate this marina and Tattenhall, but also does marina construction contracting, there's usually a quantity of plant stored near where we moor, so I thought it might entertain Bungle and other wrgies reading this, and those of like disposition, to show some pictures of the current specimens:

Baby Dumper

Great big dumper

Long reach excavator

LRX again, from above

I thought it was a piling attachment, but now I'm not sure
and a general view of a pretty full marina

1 comment:

I enjoy all sorts of comments, but please don't use the Anonymous option without at least signing your name at the end of the comment. It's nice to be able to reply to folks by name, and offensive anon comments will be deleted.