Tuesday 4 March 2014

Dog to dog blog: weary AGPs


Hi guys

I think I may have overdone it with the AGPs last weekend. Walking Grandpa on both Saturday and Sunday seems to have worn him out, so all I got today were two trips round the marina, one first thing this morning quite briskly and one this afternoon with a lot more time for rummaging.

So not a complete waste of my time, but it would have been good to have another go in the copse. I must get Mum to bring me over here next weekend.

Apart from that, it’s been pretty routine; got my carrot and an apple core at lunch and I’ve had a couple more of the special treats. I’ll get Grandpa to put them in my bag tonight so’s Mum can give me some whilst the AGPs are away.

Apparently they’ve got a load of stuff to do between now and the end of next week when they hope to get going. Grandpa is worrying that he’ll have more hospital appointments yet; why can’t humans use the vet like I do?

I mean, straight into Just for Pets, see the man, get sorted, all done...

Easy peasy!

Have a good summer, all of you; with luck I’ll get over to the boat here and there and now and then whenever I can get Mum to take a break from the work thing.

Loads of licks

Your friend

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sally, I expect you'll be ever so relieved that I've just sent your grandad the recipe for your treats so that he can do some baking to take his mind off his hospital appointments.

I think humans would be better off a the vet too :-)

Sue, nb Indigo Dream