Saturday 25 October 2014

A different sort of soggy

Today the cold which has been lurking in my head for a few days decided to manifest itself, moistly. I'm on my second hankie already. Fortunately, we'd had a walk round the marina before it got too bad and I remembered to take the iPad with me and photograph the new signs.

So today, mostly pictures:




Nice new sign by the shop about the boat trips...


... but the old one is still in use.


That bush will have to go.


The boat trips actually leave from near that sign in the distance. The yellow boat on its own is the first of the business boats; it sells hampers.


The first sign you see entering the marina by car. It's a bit blurry as I had to zoom quite a bit. The alternative would have been standing in the middle of the road.



Sign on the footpath coming from Findern.


Also using this gate would be visitors to Aqua Boat Building and Hire Boats, Lodge Owners and various others, but I guess there wasn't room for all that.

Let's all hope I feel a bit better tomorrow!

No comments: