Monday 7 September 2015

A good weekend, but tiring

OK, I said I'd blog today and this is it. 'Bye.

Nah, I'd better do a bit more than that, I guess, but the old creativity is at a pretty low ebb, so I'll just confirm that it was, in fact, a superb Open Day and Owners' Weekend, probably the best we've had so far. The weather has even been very kind today for taking down the tents.

I really, truly will do a proper post tomorrow, complete with an account of how Peter Mason not only won the BOG Award for this year, but got himself nominated for next year within 24 hours.

We had lots of visitors and a fair few Owners in Waiting came to see us, those with build slots later on, either in 2016 or even 2017. There were 15 boats to view and several of the visitors were talking very seriously about the kind of boat they wanted.

We're off down the Boars Head for one last time tonight, then back to real life tomorrow. The roof repaint is well on, but there are various bits and pieces to do as well. The hope is that we'll be out of the paint shed on Friday, though quite possibly won't get away from Poynton for a few days after that.

I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: