Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dog to dog blog: double fun today

Hi guys

It's Tuesday, so it's the AGP's boat again. At least it's dry this week, not chucking it down like it was last time. I got my usual run with Grandpa this morning, when he could be bothered to drag himself out to do it, but since it was still very fine this afternoon, they took me for another one.

This time, Granny came too 'cos she wanted to play with her new camera. She took one or two shots of me, but then a whole bunch of other dogs turned up. These were a right mixture of spaniels, terriers and Maddie the basset hound, so guess what?

That's right, no further pix were taken of ME and loads of these mongrelly things.

Humph.

/dignose

I still got a load of tyre chasing in, and the older spaniel, one Domino, would you believe, was playing with a pink ball, so I amused myself by dashing in and nicking it from him from time to time.

Must admit, I quite like spaniels, they are so unchallenging intellect wise.

/wahaha

Apart from that, it's been a peaceful day – scoffed Grandpa's apple core at lunch and tried to get some of his choc off him, but no joy there. Apparently the health police have decreed that choc isn't good for dogs, along with pretty well everything else that's worth eating.

Apart from sheep and bunny poo, of course, they'll never stop me noshing on that…

/nobigdeal

I'm not sure when I'll be blogging again, so if it's not before Christmas, have a good one, guys, hope the turkey's big enough to let the humans have a share...

/please

Loads of licks

Your friend

Sally

{:-9 {:-9 {:-9

No comments: