Wednesday 23 January 2013

Dog to dog blog: keeping the AGPs fit

Hi guys

I'm probably doing three days on the boat this week. Not sure why, think it must be because Mum's worried that the AGPs are getting a bit tubby with all this sitting around in the marina.

Took them up to the dashing about field for a good session this morning. The snow's all disappearing, with black bits showing through. This is good as it makes it easier to hide the tyre, pretend I've lost it, then grab it up as soon as Grandpa gets near it.

This means that I can make sure he walks all the way round the field and up and down the slopes. I did let them watch a DVD this afternoon, after making them walk round the marina after lunch. Let me get some kip, too.

I've got a smart new collar, as well, but I haven't persuaded anyone to take a photo of me in it yet. Never mind, maybe tomorrow.

Take care in this grotty weather, all of you; especially, keep those paws clean. The humans insist on putting nasties down on the nice soft snow, with all grit and salt in it. Makes my paws very itchy, I don't know about yours.

Ah well, soon be Spring and lots of tasty and dozy young buns to chase.

Loads of licks

Your friend

Sally

No comments: