Saturday 11 May 2013

Dog to dog blog: checking up on the AGPs

Hi guys

It's been a while, I know, but Granny and Grandpa haven't been around, very unfair of them. Mum and I have come to see that they are OK - I don't know why we couldn't have been lots more times, the boat's still where it was the last time, even if it is pointing the other way.

Actually, they've tied it in a really awkward place, not nice and close to the bank but a little bit sticking out, so's I had to do a little jump into the well deck, very tricky for a big, heavy well muscled dog like me.

We've been for a good romp down the towpath like last time, and I met and ignored a cheeky little black thing on the way.

Grandpa kept picking up sticks, not to throw for me but to put in a bag. He said they were kindling, whatever that means. I tried to show him what he should do with them by grabbing hold of one out of the bag, as a result of which the bag tore and I got into trouble.

Typically unfair, if he'd been throwing them for me like he should it wouldn't have happened.

Anyway, we're back here on the boat now, so's I can settle down and have a kip, JUST AS SOON AS SOMEONE GETS MY BED OUT.

HINT!!!

I dunno, AGPs, leave 'em alone for a couple of weeks and they forget everything about looking after me.

Loads of licks

Your friend

Sally

No comments: