Saturday 19 October 2013

Did it!


Definitely a quick blog today; it’s late, we’re very tired and the day’s not over. First off, though, a big hello to dedicated blog follower David whom we just met. He’s just got a boat and moored it here; many many years of good cruising David!

Next, we’ve done it; plan B worked brilliantly. Despite a late night/early morning yesterday, Elanor turned up at lunch time, left me dog sitting (Sally was not impressed) and took Sheila to Dunelm Derby where they filled four trolleys with stuff.

The checkout guy had to call his supervisor to help…

We’ve now got everything we need in the lodge bar the three piece suite (coming at the beginning of November), the games compendium and an ironing board. Oh, and ten more face cloths.

Tonight I’m going to cook lasagne for us all in the new oven, even though it looks like I’ll have to move the ingredients over there in a rain storm. It’s daft of me, but I’ve been looking forward to doing it for so long now, I’m not going to let a bit of wet stop me.

Proper blog tomorrow, hopefully...

No comments: