Sunday 6 May 2012

Dog to dog blog: exploitation

Grandpa says I have to do the blog today 'cos he's tired. Like I'm not tired after spending all night guarding the boat on next to no food and then having to go out for a walk, twice, before breakfast. In fact, before even Granny and Grandpa had had breakfast, much less Mummy who loafed in bed until yon time, snoring loudly so's we'd all think she was asleep.

As if.

Then we had to go shopping, would you believe. This means me being squashed up against Granny in the back seat all the way to Morrisons, big deal. Did they buy me a hot chicken? What do you think? Did they buy Kato a load of Sheba pouches? What do you think? "They were on special offer", says Grandpa, as if that made any difference to the justice of it.

/shock (this should be a dog, of course, but I'm not allowed humorous dogs, has to be a CAT)


Then we went back to the boat to unload, and I'm allowed to have a bit of kip on my bed at last whilst Grandpa very very slowly puts it all away. Mummy asked the AGPs if they wanted to come running on the Chase with us, but no, they're too busy washing and polishing the front of the boat.

So Mummy and I went by ourselves, and I had a good dash about. Then we went to the butcher at Barton Turn to get me a bone, though I'm really too tired to chew it properly.

Back at the boat, they are having roast chicken for dinner, but we have to stay at home with Kato and I'll get a small bowl full of dry food again, same as always.

I've decided, tomorrow, I'm staying in my cage all day, not coming out, don't want to play.

Life is just so unfair.


I hope you guys are all having a better weekend than me; Lou, I'm thinking of you lots, Poppy, you look after your alpha bitch, d'you hear?

Lots of licks

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poppy says "Hi" - she's been to the pub, it was fun, maybe you could have lunch in a pub before shopping!

Maybe AGP's could come to the pub sometime too :-)

Lou says "hey Sally, it's all beautiful" because she is blissed out on painkillers!!!!

Sue, nb Indigo Dream