Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dog to dog blog: Now I've got wet ears!

Hi guys

After the total chaos of last week (why can't humans leave stuff alone?) it's back to normal today, but raining. I did get a good run in the number one field, which was full of tasty sheep poo, not that I was allowed to eat very much, humph.

I did have a good dash about though, and checked out all the likely bunny places, but since it had been wet all night, they were all well down their little holes. Didn't meet any of my friends, though did get an ear pull from Stuart the handyman, the one that thinks I'm called "Scoobs".

/blur

Huh? I so do not know what that's about, but it seems to amuse him, and he does do a good fondle.

Since then, there's not been much to do except kip on the boat. Managed to get an apple core off Grandpa after lunch, and had to get him to take me out for a pee later, but still got rain down my ears as it was tipping down.

After this, I'm going back to sleep again. Like I say, there's really not much else to do when it's as wet as this.

Sue, thanks for the invite to chase mice at your place, but I'm really not into the very small furry things. For one thing, there's just too much risk of them getting in my ears, and for another I don't fancy scoffing one; I'd probably swallow it whole, and then it would tickle all the way down.

But thanks anyway, it's a kind thought. Actually, I hate to say it, but what you really need for mice is a cat. They can be trained to be respectful to dogs, I've found; well, Kato is, anyway. He hid on top of the kitchen units for the first six months we lived together, if you remember, and he's never tried to nick my food again ever since I picked him up by his head.

Ah well, that's it for this week.

Take care guys

Loads of licks

Your friend

Sally

{:-9 {:-9 {:-9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah well, Sally, never mind, maybe the four greyhound boys coming on holiday here on Friday will catch them for me.

I think I'd rather have mice than a cat....

On the diet - I think it's very unfair that you're not allowed to eat rabbit poo - I mean, it's probably very low calorie!

Sue, nb Indigo Dream