Saturday 22 December 2012

Dog to dog blog: TORMENT

Hi guys

This is my last blog until New Year – I've been staying on the boat while Mum goes off and does Crimble stuff, and it's been agony. First off, we had to wait in at home for yonks for a man to come and collect the bike Mum's sold, then we drove to the marina and I got left behind with Granny while Grandpa disappeared with Mum.

When they came back, they had a huge turkey and a ginormous piece of beef.

"Great," I said, "put the beef down there by my bed and we'll save the turkey for when I come back for Crimble."

Did they? Did they heck as like. The beef goes into the fridge that's hidden behind a cunning hound proof door, and the turkey was put in the engine room, so that the niff of it comes drifting through the boat but I can't get in there to get it.

I tell you, it's just a torment. Tried to knock a phone down onto the floor to call the Dog's Trust and ask to be taken away, but no good, they're watching me all the time.

I got a run in the field this afternoon, when it wasn't quite actually raining, but it was half underwater, so chasing the tyre made great splashy waves. That was quite fun; I got some revenge by waiting till the AGPs came to get it, then snatching it up at the last moment and cantering off sniggering.

Actually, the old tyre's getting quite soft and soggy; hope I get a new one for Crimble. I tried dumping on/in it the other day, but they've not got the message. Mind you, watching Mum try to pick up the dump was a scream.

Ok, guys, you've had your lot; have a great holiday with mega amounts of unwanted food. Just don't do what Katie did last year and scoff the rest of the turkey until her paws wouldn't reach the ground, that's just gross. Anyway, humans are so soft, as long as you slurp all over the meat you can't manage, they'll never eat it themselves and will save it for you for the next day.

Loads and loads and loads of Crimbley licks

Yo holiday bitch

Sally the Dobie Lurcher

Be good now, at least until the humans aren't watching …

{:-9 {:-9 {:-9 {:-9 {:-9 {:-9 {:-9 {:-9 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the very best from our pack, Sally, may all your Christmas wishes come true - it sounds like you've been a very very good girl so I can't see any reason why Santa wouldn't deliver...

Looking forward to hearing from you in the New Year..

Love and licks from the Indigo Dreamers...

p.s. Ty and Ollie are in torment too - I'm boiling a duck carcass!

pps. I hope that the AGP's have a lovely Christmas too