Tuesday 4 December 2012

Dog to dog blog: why is it wet?

Hi guys

Especially Henry B Beanz, you are so cool, using your Mum's phone like that. Mine keeps hers in a pouch on her belt all the time, so there's no chance…

Came over to the boat this morning in the pouring rain. After a bit it seemed to have stopped, so got Grandpa to take me to the fields. We're about half way there, me in my smart horse rug, when it started chucking it down again. Grandpa is just SO disorganised, it's not true. Instead of turning the rain off, he tried to make me go back to the boat. I soon let him know what I thought of that, and since he's too old to pick me up (34 kilos, hah!) we carried on.

It did mean some very splashy tyre chasing, but at least I got to stretch my legs and do other stuff. We only stayed out for a while, not the full ration, so I got him to take me out again this afternoon.

In between times, I got some much needed beauty sleep; Granny's got a new camera, so took advantage of my slumbers to take a pic:

The best way of spending a wet day

Apart from that, there's not much going down here. Mum's been tidying at home, so the place is awful, clean and tidy and stuff, not how either me or the cat likes it.

Like I say, humans can be so inconsiderate.

Ah well, I'd better get my head back down; Mum won't be here for another hour or so, no food is being consumed, there's nothing to do but kip and dream of bunnies in the summer sun.

Loads of licks

Your friend

Sally

{:-9 {:-9 {:-9 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally

Henry Beanz is very worried - it seems that your humans have the strange idea that they're training you!

And as to mummy not letting you use her phone - well, that's not right at all :-)

Sue, nb Indigo Dream