Wednesday 1 January 2014

Dog to dog blog: Happy New Year


Hi guys

Grandpa says it’s my turn to do the blog, which is a bit rich considering he didn’t do it at all over Christmas and he’s already talked about my brilliant new discovery namely tree-jumping or SLS – Space Launch Squirrels.

I’ve been over to the marina twice in two days, though we went home last night after all. I've had lots of copse and rompers stuff but not much else, though I did get a ginormous carrot this lunchtime.

Cunning plan is two days at home to recover then back to the marina on Saturday. I need to catch up on my sleep as it was gone two o’clock this morning before the barrage stopped round our way.

Have a good 2014 all of you; Beanz boys, try to keep out of the vets this year, it’s not doing (Step)Mummy Sue any good, you know, and the more she spends on hunky vets the less there is to spend on hot chickens, had you thought of that?

Loads of licks

Your friend

Sally

PS... WOOF!

/wahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sally

I will pass your wise words on to the Beanz boys but I don't suppose they're listen.

Have a great New Year and keep looking after those AGPs - they've be nothing without you :-)

Sue, nb Indigo Dream