Friday 10 October 2014

Just a quickie

We've had a busy day doing mostly routine stuff, with the addition of a very pleasant visit from Jo for coffee and a review of our volunteering activity around the marina.

As I've said before, it's the Grand Opening of the Boardwalk this weekend, and I'm unlikely to be able to blog very much. I'd planned to do something more substantial today, but we've just agreed to help move the giant swan pedalos from the craning location to where they'll be operating near the Avante hire base.

So this will have to be it until after the weekend. Anyone in the area, do feel free to pop in and see us on the stand promoting the holiday lodges; it'll be right next to the marina office.

2 comments:

Jo said...

You're going to be pedalling the pedalos??? Oh I WISH I had my camera (and was down there!)

Bruce in Sanity said...

The best moment to capture would be when we got to the other end, got out and tried to stand up...

I obviously don't use my long thigh muscles enough these days!

See you tomorrow.